NOTIFICATION FOR SUBMISSION OF RENEWAL APPLICATIONS UNDERPM’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME (PMSS) 2016-17
It is intimated to the ESM/ their Widows whose wards are selected for PM’s Scholarships are required to submit their renewal applications whenever due through this web-portal as the paper applications would be discontinued from 01 June 2016. Please note that those candidates who have already forwarded theirpaper applications to KSB Sectt are not required to resubmit online again.
It is also intimated that the timeline for online submission of new applications for the PM’s Scholarships for Academic Year 2016-17 would be publicised through this web-portal and newspapers in Aug 2016. In case of any query/difficulty, you may approach respective ZSB/RSB or callup KSB Sectt on its helpline numbers. 011-26715250 (Extn 215) or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on to this web-portal under”Grievances”.
Online submission of payment-cum-renewal application under Prime Minister’s scholarship scheme
It is mandatory for selected students to apply online only, alongwith followingdocuments for renewal and payment of the scholarship:
• Original ink signed Bonafide Certificate signed by Principal/Dean/ Registrar of the Institute/ College as per Annexure-1 to be scanned and uploaded.
• Scan and and upload the ‘Examination Passing Certificate’ duly signed by candidate as per Annexure-2.
• Download the format of certificate related to linking of Aadhaar Number and upload the same after duly signed by Branch Manager (SBI / PNB only) as per Annexure-3.
• Scan and upload original mark sheets of both semesters / academic year issued by University.
• Scan and upload first page of bank pass book or cancelled cheque leaf printed with Name and Account No of students duly linked with his / her Aadhaar No.
• Scan and upload your (student’s) Aadhaar Card showing your name and address etc. VISIT KSB WEBSITE. www.ksb.gov.in for full details. Also visit www.exweltrust.in
FIRE AT CAD: COMPENSATION TO FAMILIES
Next of Kin (NoK) of the defence personnel/civilians, who died during fire incident on 31st May, 2016 at Central Ammunition Depot (CAD) Pulgaon, Maharashtra are entitled for various terminal benefits/compensations which include Group Insurance, Special Family Pension, Death cum Retirement Gratuity, Ex-gratia lump sum compensation, Provident Fund etc. Admissible amount and payment made so far is as given below:
Some other payments have also been made from Chief Minister’s Relief fund, Army Ordnance Corps Regimental Association fund, Assured Decent Last Rites Scheme. This information was given by Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar in a written reply to Dr.Shashi Tharoor in Lok Sabha on 12 August 2016.